Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Unfortunate Realities

  • If you make yourself a delicious tuna fish sandwhich with sharp cheddar cheese and do not remove the bowl in which you mixed the tuna, your room will smell like cat food about 30 minutes later.
  • A half gallon of BYU Creamery Orange juice is taller than a regular glass of orange juice. This means that if you are trying to be slightly more civilized about drinking directly from the carton and you use a bendy straw, it can still fall into the drink.
  • If the straw is bent, it will float on the top of the orange juice, tauntingly
  • Even the best bagels can mold.
  • No amount of procrastination will make you want to do your studying more--it just makes you want to find more things to do to procrastinate...like make silly lists about procrastinating.
Fine...Time to memorize Europe and Russia...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cut it out and get back to your studies... ;)

Anonymous said...

Locust taste like shrimp. I learned that yesterday and thought that I would share with you.
Also thanks a million for suggesting Prof. Murdock. I love his class. Yesterday we talked all about the Mongols and I was never bored once. I even learned some exciting things that were fun to share with other ppl. Like why Mongols wear silk underwear in battle.
ALso I am the best at procrastination. That is why we are such great friends.
But I will work on mine if you work on yours. Deal.

Tolkien Boy said...

I think I should write a poem entitled "Even the best bagels can mold." It will be very postmodern.