Monday, October 10, 2005

The Hills Are Alive

So, today I've got my hair looking something like a German Schoolgirl of sorts--all twisted around the sides and bottom, and I'm finding it highly amusing. With all the sunshine out right now, I feel as though I should be rnning through the mountains singing about how alive the hills are. I'll restrain myself for now, and just go about laughing at my own hair, and thinking how much more authentic I'd look if I managed to also get some ribbons, an aorpon, and a long skirt.

Ooh...it'd be even better if I got a ticket to Austria at the same time. That'd make it good and authentic.

(Disclaimer: I don't actually look anything like this lady...or her parrot.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. You look very much like that woman's parrot. You both have eyes and feet.

Redoubt said...

Today, my hair sucked. It sucked so badly that I started looking up vintage hats on eBay that would go well with my ega outfits.