Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm getting Married in less than 100 hours...

Beat that 100 Hour Board. ;)

In other news, school has started again...and that's lame. I really wish I could take an entire semester off without penalty. I'd be really great to just have the winter all to working, and none to school. I don't even hate my classes--I just don't feel like being in school right now. I sure don't feel like I should be blamed.

In other other news, I was reading the toothpaste tube the other day and it says, "For best results, squeeze tube from the bottom and flatten as you go up." This direction is wrong. The toothpaste works the same whether you squeeze it from the middle, or flatten it as you go up. It's nicer to flatten as you go up, it looks prettier, and you get to use more of the toothpaste that way before buying it, but I would really like to see the study which as proven that squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube makes your toothpaste work better.

Countdown

...in case you were wondering.

4 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Ok, so, I know you're not registered, but what do you want/need?? I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a good wedding present. Lack of a registry makes that kind of difficult because I don't know if someone already bought you a toaster! So..a little help here?

Yarjka said...

She needs toothpaste, obviously. Preferably a brand that does not place the erroneous 'from-the-bottom-up' message on its products as doctrine. You must have missed that blatently clear and unmistakable hint.

Congratulations, by the way - I saw the pictures on facebook and it looks like everything went wonderfully. You got hitched without a hitch :)

Yarjka said...

Blatently is actually spelled blatantly. Who knew? I thought I should inform those who might think I don't spellcheck my comments -- I do, just after I submit them, so I can still look like an idiot from time to time.

Holly K said...

I like that this countdown is still in effect. "It is 661 days, 22 hours, 35 minutes and 2 seconds since Friday, January 12, 2007 at 3:00:00 PM (Salt Lake City time)"

Almost 2 years! Nice.