Sunday, February 13, 2005

Return of the Jedi

Ok, so it's really just the return of the nametag...but it IS a source of some power...

It's been "missing" for about 3 weeks now...maybe a month, and I've felt it's absence distinctly. The shiny golden background of it, encasing the regally carved letters that make up my name and position, they do something for you. I didn't realize the power that was to be had in simply playing with it's magnetic backing, and having it stuck to the doorjam of my room.

Somehow, having it back in its position says something like, "Finally, there is again order in this chaos." This badge is my "Magic Feather" and with it, I can fly.

OK, not really, but it IS cool. At least a lot cooler than the "Pearls of Authority." Somehow, those things just weren't cutting it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nametag, shmametag. You could have always worn mine. . . .

Jordan and Emily Chapman said...

I'm glad that you found it, although I'm sure you were alright with it being gone.

Gregory said...

Bwahahahaha!