Friday, March 11, 2005

Thank You Internet...





Your Seduction Style: The Natural





You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.




Haha! Ok, so that picture was two people kissing...and that was risque for me...so it's not anymore. (Not really, but that looks a lot funnier)

Novel Concept the seductress...yeah right.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

"You don't really try to seduce people...it just seems to happen." This TOTALLY describes you, Novel! Fun loving, spontaneous, sincere--yes, yes, yes, all of the above! I just can't help loving you!

Etelmik said...

At the risk of people raising their eyebrows at me, I'm going to say I fully agree with that thing. It is so you to a T.

Krista said...

I got the same thing. Although I don't know that I fit it as fully. Perhaps "you don't really try to seduce people...and it seems to work." Seduction and songs of just don't go together, Novel, no matter what you say.