Monday, April 04, 2005

One with the Refuse...

I've a confession to make...

I don't have the balance of an elephant on a beach ball...it's really very sad.

Today I was sitting on my bed and attempting to push the trash down, because it was getting kind of full. So I lean over like so:



And somehow, I end up completely in the trash can, like so:



Now, I'm not entirely sure how this happened, especially since I'd think that it'd be pretty difficult, what with my trashcan being just a regular, knee-high trash can. Oh well. It's too bad you guys can't flip-book the pictures...it's even funnier to watch as a pseudo cartoon.

What a nerd.

4 comments:

Etelmik said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing so harrrrd right now! That's awesome!

You know, I rarely stay up late. I see you in the day time. But, we are in the minority. My roommate always gets off at work at 10 or 11, so it's hard to convince him to do the day time thing, you know?

I for one refuse to get sucked into that. I'm terrible enough as it is when it comes to sleep and energy.

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I think it's one of my favorites. And it's even better with the pictures!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the time that you fell into and got stuck into your close while not wearing a shirt. It also reminds me of the time you were whining about your paper and somehow ended up UNDER your chair at your desk. It also reminds me of the time...wow. The stories just go on and on...I miss you man.

ambrosia ananas said...

Novel, that is so, so funny. Thanks for the pics.