Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Why Do You Build Me Up...

Buttercup baby just to let me down
Let me down
And boss me around and then worst of all
Worst of all
You never call baby when you say you will
Say you will
But I love you still
I need you
I need you
More than anyone Darlin'
You're all that I had from the start
So build me up
Build me up
Buttercup

Don't break my heart...

I I I I I NEEEED YOU more than anyone Darlin'! You're all that I had from the staaaaart. So Build me up, Buttercup, don't break my heart.

Sorry, I just had the song stuck in my head, and decided to share the love. Happy Summer All.

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

My friend Amanda got me hooked on that song. I have it on cd somewhere now because of her.

tiblittle said...

All I can think of when I hear that song is Sweatin' to the Oldies, starring Richard Simmons. Sorry.

Wiggle said...

Great now I have this song stuck in my head. Thanks :)