Friday, July 01, 2005

Insert Subject Here

You know, that IS always the hardest part of it. It being e-mail, blog entries, and the like. Moving on.

I really really love summer. I love the warmth, I love the breezes, I love the thunderstorms, I love the company, and I love the overall laid-back attitude that comes with it. I'm a pretty laid-back individual, and the feel of summer suits me pretty well.

I also love the ability to play in the water that comes with Summer. Swimming is one of my favorite things, behind a great many of my other more favorite things, but still up there. I also love water skiing, and have had a great desire to participate in such activity for a good couple of months now, unfortunately, I lack the funds to be able to do so at the moment...at least without the aid of someone who is already possessed of such things as boats, skis and a rope with which to tow me along happily. I look something like this: Novel Skiing

Alright, so I don't really look much anything like that. :)

Anyway, summer is great, and so is potato bread. Also, veggies...mmmmm. I LOVE vegetables.

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Summer is wonderful, for in summer you found out the amazing awesomeness of Chow!

Unknown said...

Potato bread is great, as well as summer. And maybe I could hook you up with a boat, skis, and rope. We haven't taken our boat out for a while. Just need to talk to my Dad and find out when we could do it!