Monday, September 11, 2006

And Your Little Dog Too!


These stories shouldn't be as funny as they are, but they make me laugh a lot. It's probably my cold and heartless nature.

In another country, far from here, there are a lot of little dogs. Personally, I think little dogs fall into two categories--really cute, or hideous. Chihuahuas, I think, are horrid yappy little dogs. When I heard this story, I pictured a chihuahua, you may picture any small dog of your choosing. One family apparently had a particularly yappy annoying little dog. Well, one day, while out on a walk with this dog, a large bird of prey swooped down and carried the dog off to regions unknown...

...little dog 1 gone.

The same family gets another little dog...in my mind, this dog becomes chihuahua number 2. One day, the family is opening the freezer, and little dog is underfoot. A killer frozen chicken of death falls out of the freezer, lands on the little dog, and kills it.

No more little dog 2.

Moral of the stories--if you've got a small dog, keep it inside and away from the fridge, or just buy yourself a bigger dog.

5 comments:

Carlos said...

Gee, I wonder what other country these stories could have taken place in? The world may never know...

Anonymous said...

you are cold and heartless for laughing at those....;)

Nectar said...

Why is it that people who have really hideous little dogs like to say, "Love me, love my dog"?

I've got a good story about cats -- but you need to see the expressions that go along with it.

Funny.

TheMoncurs said...

Haha I am so with you on the little dogs being hideous thing. Puppies are precious, but after that..no thanks. Chihuahas are freakish.

And hello, Boy Wonder! Welcome back!

Trueblat said...

That's funny, if I was at my apartment I would have laughed out loud. In a computer lab, well... if anyone had asked...