Monday, September 18, 2006

Reasons to Love the CB

-Engineers live there...you have to love engineer(s).
-The girls bathroom on the 4th floor has borax soap in it--you know, the powedered stuff from back in elementary school, that you can mix with elmer's glue to make gak.
-There's a vending machine on the 4th floor that is full of electronic stuff--resistors, CD-R's, old floppy's, electrical wires...the works. How about a computer chip with your chocolate milk?
-You can see little shreds of the humanities creeping into the building. I've only begun to explore it because I have a class there--History 490. The headquarters to the BYU studies magazine is also centered there.

Also, Faith and Hope are two different things, and they're awesome.

3 comments:

Yarjka said...

I had a locker on the 4th floor two semesters ago ... it's a pretty cool building. I find the fact that the back door to the main lecture hall on the third floor can only open three-quarters of the way because it hits the ceiling is pretty funny, considering it's located down the hall from the civil engineering offices.

Anonymous said...

You're taking History 490 this semester? Me too! Maybe I knew that once and just forgot. What are you doing your paper on?

TheMoncurs said...

I do indeed love engineers! So much so that I married one.

Also, I had church in the CB once upon a time, so I have very fond memories of it.