Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ewwww...

Apparently, I look older than I thought I did.

To preface the story, my 17 year old sister, myself, and my dad all went to Wal-Mart last night to do a little Christmas shopping, and to pick up Napoleon Dynamite for me.

Then today, my dad was at the UPS store today fixing their copier, and one of the ladies who works there came up to him and said, "I saw you and your wife at Wal-Mart last night." My dad, realizing that she was talking about me says, "Oh, that wasn't my wife."

Not the best thing to say.

Suddenly, I become Novel Concept the kidnapper, and the adulteress...WITH MY DAD!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!! (Can you feel the disgust???) Eventually, my dad understands what this woman is thinking, and he made sure to clarify that he was there with his two DAUGHTERS, and no one else.

*shudder*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasty. Sorry about that.
Evident Snout

Wiggle said...

Hey, crazy story! I got Napolien Dynamite too.

Christie C said...

When I was 13 or 14, I went to Food 4 Less with my mom and baby sister Marie*. Mom went ahead to look at the price of carrots and I pushed Marie in the shopping cart after her. This woman stopped me and asked if Emily was my baby! Ahhhhhh! (And people usually judge me to be three or four years younger than I am!)

*name has been changed