Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Wonder as I Wander

It's been a little while since I blogged it up, I guess it's about time that I do so.

First off, it's been about a week now since my car died. It wasn't necessarily terminally ill...but it was suffering. I pulled the plug, car dead. Maybe I'll do a photo blog about that a little later. Currently, the pain is a bit fresh.

Life otherwise is amazing. I taught a lesson in Sunday School today that went really, really well. I got set apart, which is one of my favorite things in all of church-dom, and I get to go home in about 40 minutes for dinner with my family and Best Friend. What a great combination!

Otherwise, I just feel like rambling right now. I think I would be sleeping if it weren't for the fact that I took a nap right after church today...and two naps in one sunday seems a bit excessive. I'm looking around my room at all the...stuff...that I have, and realizing that I should probably downsize a bit. I've got some really random stuff. Like...this piggy bank that's just ugly...and this random bunch of civil war postcards--who needs these things? Yeah...not me, but I still have them. Maybe I should pick up another pen pal, and just start sending postcards out to random people.

Anyway, I'm done rambling for now. I think I should probably actually write a few postcards to a couple of friends who've just gone on missions. Good Sabbath to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can send a Civil War post card to me!