Monday, October 09, 2006

9:34 and All is Well

I've been really tired lately, and feeling more and more, well...frazzled, I guess. Inside, I've been feeling a bit like this lady:

It's funny too, because I've been getting everything I need to accomplished, I've just not felt really on top of things. This means that I'm finishing my reading right before class, scraping by on my homework, and feeling generally rushed.

In order to combat this, I decided that tonight, I'm going to get enough sleep. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this means that, although it is only 9:34 (well, 9:40 right this instant), I am showered, in my pj's, and settling down to read some stuff about russian women for tomorrow's class before heading off to bed. I'm acting like a real-live grown-up...

...and I think I like it.

PS: I also got a 145 in bowling today...it was amazing; rocked my socks right off.
PPS: I also went rollerblading tonight...and it was pretty amazing too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 145 was very amazing.