Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sudoku

I love puzzles. I really like brain teasers, and all those sorts of things, but I have not been able yet to wrap my head, or my writing untensil around this one.



OK...so not that one. This one.

So, there was this one time, when I really wanted to finish a Sudoku, I even had one, kindly provided to me...

Then I realized that I only had a pen...and it didn't work, and it frustrates me. I think I'm going to end up printing off the puzzle again and trying it when I have a pencil...because it's driving me crazy, and it's a really short trip sometimes.

Ah well, back to the crossword...at least I don't feel irrational and illogical if I can't get that finished...just less knowledgeable than Will Shortz would like me to be.

1 comment:

Thirdmango said...

have you not finished a sudoku? I'm sorry, I particularly don't like sudoku, not because of your reason but because they're too easy for me, however I've never finished a crossword puzzle. So we're on different wavelengths on that one. I usually go for Cross Sums